Wednesday, February 2, 2011

when i'm sad i eat. what doesn't every woman eat their weight in ice cream and oreos when they're upset? (okay guess that's just me huh?)


while scavenging around my kitchen i decided to give etsy a little perusing as i usually do, but this time i looked for food-y goodness, and boy did i stumble upon some wonders... some that i had already had in fact. 


so here. buy. eat up. that's what i'll be doing. 


apple vanilla jelly from bovine bubbles. on toast. on a spoon. on your fingers. see where i'm going with this one?

chocolate covered oreos from skippingskones. every year my mom buys a honkin' box of these for me and my sister. i usually eat half. if you didn't think oreos could get any better... um.. you're sadly mistaken

peach pie in a jar also from skippingskones. i really really don't think i need to say much more do i?

no bake fudge cookies again from skippingskones. my absolute favorite sweet treat, but then again i think i could say that about all sweet treats. 

and i'll leave you with those yummies while i prance off to my kitchen to stuff my face with chocolate, pita chips and french onion tip. who said feeling angry didn't have to feel so darn good?

-K.