Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine-y day.

happy happy valentine's day fellow love lovers. as i've said before, i'll never be one to complain about a day where i get to say i love you over and over, stick annonymous valentines under strangers winshield wipers, wear pretty girly colors and paint my nails pink. how could i complain?


lucky for me, i also have Ryan, who i can't say enough about, so i won't even try, other than to say thank you. thank you for showing me a new way to see the world. i believe in so much more bigger than myself because of you and i can't wait to spend the rest of forever seeing the world through your amazing eyes. you sir, are wonderful. 


on that note, i'm off to paint my nails with nail polish my mama got me because we all know, she's my number one and only valentine for life. for 23 years she's stocked up on V-day goodies and always reminded me of how loved i truly am. thanks to her my nails will smell like"peach smoothie" and "bubble gum". 



enjoy today. love is lovely. according to jennifer hudson "loves the thing ya know"


-K.